CENTRAL COUNTIES NOW USING TELEHEALTH
Posted: March 25, 2020
To Our CCHC Patients:
We want to make sure that you are all aware that at Central Counties Health Centers, we are here to continue taking care of your health care needs.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have the following type of visits:
• Regular Face to Face visits in our facilities with your PCP or counsellor
• Telehealth Visits with your PCP or counsellor
• Regular Phone visit with your PCP or counsellor
Frequent Asked Questions:
1. What is the difference between a Telehealth Visit and a Regular phone visit with your PCP or counsellor?
For a Telehealth visit, you need to have at the moment of the visit, a Smart phone or a computer that is logged to the internet.
With a telehealth visit you can see the PCP and they can see you.
For a Regular phone visit, you need at the moment of the visit to have any type of phone, where you can be reached at.
With a Regular phone visit, you can talk to your PCP or counsellor, but cannot see them.
2. What can be addressed with a Telehealth or regular phone visit?
Acute concerns, follow up of your chronic conditions, re adjustment of medications, etc.
3. Who are the main patients we are encouraging Tele health visits and regular phone visits :
All patients that are over the age of 60
All patients who have a weak immune system (immunocompromised).
Any of our establish patients is welcome to request this type of visit at this time of social distancing and stay in place recommendation.
4. Have the hours of operation changed?
No they have not, call our schedulers are 217 -788 -2300 and we will schedule an appointment for you at this time.